FRASER AND COMPANY LIMITED has been incorporated in Kolkata as Fraser and Company Limited. Fraser is involved in to import, export, buy and sell or otherwise deal in manufacture, buy , sell, exchange , market, distribute and all kind including Automobile parts, Ball and Roller Bearings, breverages, chemicals, Glass materials, Textile, Readymade Garments, Timber products and any other materials and substances.
In the year 1989, in order to strengthen the operations of the company, Company has came out its maiden initial public offerings of the Company of approximate Rs. 93 Lacs.
The Company is engaged in the operations as general merchants and traders in goods and commodities, commission agents, buying selling agents, and importer exporters of retails products. We foray in to marketing and acting as buying selling agents of fabric and allied products. Our major products are Silk cloths, cotton items, Acrylic and velvet, dress materials. We predominantly cater to Delhi and nearby markets. We supply entire range of fabric and other dress materials and apparels to suit the dynamic needs of young generations.
To become a niche player in the Marketing and Agency Services and strategically support businesses by offering timely and competitive solutions as well as providing them managerial support to achieve and surpass their goals.
To provide the best of services and products to build long term strategic relations with our coustomers.
Our Services and Operations:
Our operations can be summarized as below
- Merchandising, Commission Agents, Distribution of cloth, fabric and allied products.
- Commission Agents and export of diamond
CORE VALUES OF THE COMPANY
We believe that values help us to stay focused on achieving our future goals. Five core values govern the way we conduct business at Fraser and Company Limited.
Our Motivation to give our best comes from our core objective, we challenge conventional approach and use innovative methods to drive positive change in the lives of our customers and stakeholders. This commitment to sustainability–social, economic, and environmental–rests upon a set of core values. They are an amalgamation of what we have been, what we are, and what we want to be. These values are the compass that guides our actions, both personal and corporate. They are:
- Professionalism:We have always sought the best people for the job and given them the freedom and the opportunity to grow. We will continue to do so. We will support innovation and well-reasoned risk taking, but will demand performance.
- Good corporate citizenship: As in the past, we will continue to seek long-term success, which is in alignment with the needs of the coustomers we serve. We will do this without compromising ethical business standards.
- Customer first: We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
- Quality focus: Quality is the key to delivering value for money to our customers. We will make quality a driving value in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it “First Time Right”.
- Dignity of the individual: We will value individual dignity, uphold the right to express disagreement and respect the time and efforts of others. Through our actions, we will nurture fairness, trust, and transparency.